Sunday, August 28, 2011

Reiki I Class on September 11th

There are still spaces left in my Reiki I class on Sunday, September 11th in Silverlake, Los Angeles. If you would like to expand your understanding of how energy works and how you can heal yourself and others, please join us.

The class includes an overview of the subtle energy body and the chakras, and how they work. We will also cover how to ground yourself and release energy that is having a negative effect on you, and how to bring in high vibrational energy to self heal. You will learn about the history of reiki, receive an attunement so that you may practice reiki on your own, and I will teach you how to give treatments to others.

The class will be from 3pm to 6pm, and costs $150. Please contact me at Daniella@soundsynergy.net for further details.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment